Friday, July 8, 2016

Writer’s Block: 27 Ways to Crush It Forever

Hey,

If you're anything like me, you know exactly what it's like to stare at a blank page, wondering what the heck to write.

That's why I often revisit this post by Henneke whenever my muse needs a good kick in the butt:

Writer’s Block: 27 Ways to Crush It Forever

If these unusual ideas don't get you unblocked, nothing will. :-)

Talk soon,

Jon

PS. This is a great one to share with your friends, even if they're not bloggers. Thanks - you rock!

(Note: If you're wondering why you got this email, you subscribed to get one of the following: Headline Hacks, training on guest blogging, or post updates to Smart Blogger or Boost Blog Traffic. If you'd rather I didn't email you, click here to unsubscribe, although I'll admit it might hurt my feelings. I'm a delicate little rosebud. :-)



If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

Boost Blog Traffic, Inc. PO Box 1077 Ojai, California 93024 United States (877) 870-6957

No comments:

Post a Comment