Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Important details about your bonuses

So, good news and bad news...

All 20 spots for the half-day mastermind disappeared in less than an hour. So, that bonus is off the table, I'm afraid.

The good news:

The "behind-the-scenes" bonus is still on the table for anyone who purchases Ask before the cart closes on Friday, and I decided to take it up a notch.

Remember how I said I wanted to build this next blog to $100 million a year?

Well, here's the thing...

I haven't decided on the revenue model yet.

I'm currently pondering three different models, all of which could take me to $100 million a year or beyond.

And I'm going to break down all three of them for you.

So, not only do you get to see how I'm launching the blog, but I'll also walk you through my thoughts on how to monetize it.

Oh, and did I mention that two of these revenue models don't involve selling anything?

Nor do they require any employees. Or not more than an assistant or two.

Here's what I'm saying...

I've discovered two different ways to take a blog to $100 million a year WITHOUT selling anything or hiring anyone – two things that seem impossible.

Granted, the models are highly experimental. It's possible neither of them will work.

But the opposite is also true.

It's quite possible these two new revenue models will revolutionize the publishing industry, and you'll be one of the first people in the world to see them.

Or perhaps use them yourself...

If it sounds grandiose, it is. Could be I'm totally full of crap.

But here's the thing:

It doesn't matter.

You're still getting to see my entire launch. Traffic stats, drafts of blog posts, private emails, all the good stuff.

If it goes well, you learn from it. If it goes poorly, you'll learn from it.

Either way, you win.

But you only get in if you grab a copy of Ask Masterclass.

Click here to learn more about it

Talk soon,

Jon

PS: Earlier, I mentioned that Ryan is going to do a special Q&A for you guys. That's happening on Thursday. If you have questions, or you would just like to shoot the breeze with me and Ryan, go here:

Click here to register




Not interested in surveys or Ryan Levesque? Just click here and I won't send you anymore info about it.





(Note: If you're wondering why you got this email, you subscribed to get one of the following: Headline Hacks, training on guest blogging, or post updates to Smart Blogger (formerly Boost Blog Traffic). If you'd rather I didn't email you, you can click here to unsubscribe, although I'll admit it might hurt my feelings. I'm a delicate little rosebud. :-)


If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

Boost Blog Traffic, Inc. PO Box 1077 Ojai, California 93024 United States (877) 870-6957

No comments:

Post a Comment