Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Got questions?

Hey there, just a quick announcement...

Earlier, I mentioned that Ryan and I are going to do a special Q&A for you guys, where we will answer any questions you have about Ask and whether or not it might be a good fit for you.

And that's still happening, but here's the cool thing...

He’s also promised me a “behind the scenes tour” of the Masterclass so that you can see what it’s all about for yourself.

So if you’re *thinking* about joining the Masterclass, but you still have questions...

Here’s the link to register for the session:

===>Click HERE to Register Now  

Look forward to seeing you on the call!

Talk soon,

Jon




Not interested in surveys or Ryan Levesque? Just click here and I won't send you anymore info about it.





(Note: If you're wondering why you got this email, you subscribed to get one of the following: Headline Hacks, training on guest blogging, or post updates to Smart Blogger (formerly Boost Blog Traffic). If you'd rather I didn't email you, you can click here to unsubscribe, although I'll admit it might hurt my feelings. I'm a delicate little rosebud. :-)


If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

Boost Blog Traffic, Inc. PO Box 1077 Ojai, California 93024 United States (877) 870-6957

No comments:

Post a Comment