Thursday, July 14, 2016

More free goodies for you to download :-)

Hey, a quick note before I head out to the dentist.

Did I mention how I hate dentists?

Can't open my mouth wide enough for them. So, they pull out this little thing that's like a car jack, and...

Nevermind, you don't want to know the details. It's ugly.

But there's a silver lining...

While I'm getting tortured at the dentist, you can be calmly flipping through this excellent little PDF:

Download the PDF

Just to be clear, this is NOT the same PDF I gave you a few days ago.

It's by the same guy, Ryan Levesque, but this one gives you a 13-page, step-by-step blueprint for building your online business.

Diagrams, recommended tools and software, the whole deal.

It's AWESOME.

In fact...

If I printed out a copy and gave it to the dentist, think he would go easy on me?

Don't look at me like that. I'm desperate.

You have no idea how uncomfortable that jack thing is.

Anyway, take a look and enjoy. At least one of us will have a nice morning. :-)

Talk soon (hopefully),

Jon

PS: I'm not sure how long Ryan is going to leave this stuff up. Swing by and download a copy, even if you don't have time to go through it now. You can always take a look later.



Not interested in surveys or Ryan Levesque? Just click here and I won't send you anymore info about it.





(Note: If you're wondering why you got this email, you subscribed to get one of the following: Headline Hacks, training on guest blogging, or post updates to Smart Blogger (formerly Boost Blog Traffic). If you'd rather I didn't email you, you can click here to unsubscribe, although I'll admit it might hurt my feelings. I'm a delicate little rosebud. :-)



If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

Boost Blog Traffic, Inc. PO Box 1077 Ojai, California 93024 United States (877) 870-6957

No comments:

Post a Comment