Friday, July 22, 2016

A Sneak Peek inside Ryan's Course

Want to see what it looks like inside?

Take a look at this:

A Sneak Peek of the Ask Method

It's a complete walk-through of the member's area. He showed it off in a webinar the other day, and I cut it out for you, so you could take a look.

Sometimes, all the sales hoopla gets exhausting. You just want to see what the thing is for God's sake!

And this shows you.

So, take a look. There's no heavy-handed sales pitch or anything. It's just a walk-through.

The bad news?

The cart closes tonight at midnight.

When it does, the behind-the-scenes pass to the launch of my next blog also goes away, quite possibly forever. This is just a special thing I'm doing for Ask Method buyers, and I have no intention of offering it to the public. Ever.

Click here to get the details

Just be sure to jump on it before midnight if you want in. :-)

Talk soon,

Jon




Not interested in surveys or Ryan Levesque? Just click here and I won't send you anymore info about it.





(Note: If you're wondering why you got this email, you subscribed to get one of the following: Headline Hacks, training on guest blogging, or post updates to Smart Blogger (formerly Boost Blog Traffic). If you'd rather I didn't email you, you can click here to unsubscribe, although I'll admit it might hurt my feelings. I'm a delicate little rosebud. :-)


If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

Boost Blog Traffic, Inc. PO Box 1077 Ojai, California 93024 United States (877) 870-6957

No comments:

Post a Comment