Saturday, July 16, 2016

Here's exactly how I'm launching a $100 million blog

So, some big news...

Within the next couple of months, I'm launching a new blog.

Totally different from Smart Blogger. It will have a self-improvement focus.

And it's not just a little side project.

Within five years, my goal is to build it to $100 million per year in revenue.

How?

By following the strategy outlined in this 13 page PDF:

Click here if you want a copy

"But Jon," you say. "That's crazy. How is a measly blog going to make $100 million per year?"

The answer:

It's not just a blog. It's also a business.

And the guy who wrote that PDF, Ryan Levesque, has helped build multiple businesses to over $100 million.

Right now, Ryan and I are in the middle of strategizing the launch, and all I can say publicly is it's going to be EPIC.

But here's the cool part...

Even if you're a beginner, you can use this strategy.

No product? No traffic? No list?

It still works.

You can start with absolutely nothing and scale as big as $100 million.

Don't take my word for it, though. Take a look at the PDF:

Click here to grab it

That's the blueprint I'm following. Broken down with diagrams and everything.

Enjoy. :-)

Jon

PS: If you're wondering, Smart Blogger isn't going anywhere. Our team is now big enough where we can launch and run multiple blogs at once.

In fact, Smart Blogger is going to be bigger and better than ever. More exciting details coming later this year. :-)



Not interested in surveys or Ryan Levesque? Just click here and I won't send you anymore info about it.





(Note: If you're wondering why you got this email, you subscribed to get one of the following: Headline Hacks, training on guest blogging, or post updates to Smart Blogger (formerly Boost Blog Traffic). If you'd rather I didn't email you, you can click here to unsubscribe, although I'll admit it might hurt my feelings. I'm a delicate little rosebud. :-)



If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

Boost Blog Traffic, Inc. PO Box 1077 Ojai, California 93024 United States (877) 870-6957

No comments:

Post a Comment