Thursday, April 14, 2016

You want more traffic?

Well, this is the prerequisite:

Click here to get my blog launch strategy

You see, most blogs are doomed from day one.

They are targeting the wrong audience, talking about the wrong topics, and using the wrong domain name.

So, what happens when they start writing posts and trying out different traffic strategies?

Nothing.

Not because the writing is bad or the traffic strategies don’t work, but because the positioning of the blog is all wrong.

Here’s how you get it right:

Click here to get my blog launch strategy

Talk soon,

Jon





(Note: If you're wondering why you got this email, you subscribed to get one of the following: Headline Hacks, training on guest blogging, or post updates to SmartBlogger.com (formerly Boost Blog Traffic). If you'd rather I didn't email you, click here to unsubscribe, although I'll admit it might hurt my feelings. I'm a delicate little rosebud. :-)



If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

Boost Blog Traffic, Inc. PO Box 1077 Ojai, California 93024 United States (877) 870-6957

No comments:

Post a Comment