Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Only open this if you want to be a great writer

Otherwise, you can ignore it. Go on about your life.

Because here's the deal…

This email doesn't apply to 99.9% of bloggers out there. I'm looking for a very specific kind of person.

Specifically…

People who are committed to doing whatever it takes to becoming a great writer.

Because you see, to most people, writing is a fun little hobby to play around with on the side.

But there's also this other group… a much smaller group… who takes it REALLY seriously.

Sure, it's fun sometimes, but for us, it's an artform, a profession, maybe even a calling.

And you're willing to do WHATEVER it takes to master the craft.

If that's you, then listen up, because this is important.

A few months ago, I launched maybe the most advanced writing course ever created. I charged a lot of money for it, and I only let in a small group of truly committed writers.

The results have been ASTONISHING in both good and bad ways.

First, a surprisingly large segment of students looked at the material and said, "I had no idea this was so much work. The system is amazing, but I don't have time to do it."

In response, I cheerfully gave them back their money and kicked them out of the group.

For one, I never want anyone to pay me for something they're not getting value from. For two, I don't want to waste my time with uncommitted students.

Because listen…

The rest of the students… the ones who are actually doing the work…

They are CRUSHING it. Over the next few days, I'm going to put together another little email detailing some of the results.

In the meantime, I wanted to give you a heads up…

Because I kicked out so many people who weren't doing the work, we actually have room for some additional students. If you'd like to join us, go here to get on the interest list:

Click here to go to the interest list page

Let me be totally clear, though…

This is expensive.

It's only for serious writers.

If you purchase and then whine to me about not having enough time to do the work, I will kick your lazy ass out of the group.

Capiche?

Once you're on the interest list, I'll fill you in on the rest of the details, including actual posts students are writing and the results they are getting. Then you can decide for yourself if this is a good fit for you.

See you there. :-)

Jon





(Note: If you're wondering why you got this email, you subscribed to get one of the following: Headline Hacks, training on guest blogging, or post updates to SmartBlogger.com (formerly Boost Blog Traffic). If you'd rather I didn't email you, click here to unsubscribe, although I'll admit it might hurt my feelings. I'm a delicate little rosebud. :-)



If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

Boost Blog Traffic, Inc. PO Box 1077 Ojai, California 93024 United States (877) 870-6957

No comments:

Post a Comment