Thursday, April 14, 2016

New post: The Awesome Power of Seemingly Pointless Stories

Hey there,

I'm experimenting with a new, shorter style of post. See what you think:

The Awesome Power of Seemingly Pointless Stories

(This one's all about how to use dumb stories to bond with your readers.)

Talk soon,

Jon

PS. If you like this post, why not share it with your peeps? :-)

(Note: If you're wondering why you got this email, you subscribed to get one of the following: Headline Hacks, training on guest blogging, or post updates to Boost Blog Traffic. If you'd rather I didn't email you, click here to unsubscribe, although I'll admit it might hurt my feelings. I'm a delicate little rosebud. :-)



If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

Boost Blog Traffic, Inc. PO Box 1077 Ojai, California 93024 United States (877) 870-6957

No comments:

Post a Comment