Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Here's my blueprint for launching a blog the right way

I’m so excited to finally talk about this:

Click here to get my launch strategy

If you’re planning to launch a new blog, this is the EXACT plan you should follow. It’ll show you how to position your blog so people are drooling over it from day one.

But what if you already have a blog?

You still need this. Here’s why:

Of the students who enter our courses, 99% of them have positioned their blog entirely wrong. Wrong audience, wrong topic, wrong domain name – wrong everything.

And it’s costing them TONS of traffic.

The bad news:

Chances are, you’re just like those students.

I’m not saying it’s your fault. You did the best job you could choosing your blog topic, but you didn’t have anyone guiding you in the right direction.

That changes today. Today, we’re going to make absolutely certain you’re on the right track.

Click here to get all the details

Take a look, and I’ll talk with you soon,

Jon

PS: The only reason you SHOULDN’T take a look at this is if your blog is already getting over 100,000 unique visitors per month. If that’s the case, you don’t need it. Go on with your bad self. :-)

But if you haven’t started yet – or worse, you have started and you’re just not getting any traction no matter how hard you try – you NEED this. It’s like basic training for bloggers.

But don’t take my word for it. Take a look for yourself.





(Note: If you're wondering why you got this email, you subscribed to get one of the following: Headline Hacks, training on guest blogging, or post updates to SmartBlogger.com (formerly Boost Blog Traffic). If you'd rather I didn't email you, click here to unsubscribe, although I'll admit it might hurt my feelings. I'm a delicate little rosebud. :-)



If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

Boost Blog Traffic, Inc. PO Box 1077 Ojai, California 93024 United States (877) 870-6957

No comments:

Post a Comment