Thursday, February 18, 2016

New post: Is Your WordPress Blog Slower Than You Think? (And How to Fix It)

If I visited your blog today, would I be impressed, or just plain frustrated?

Because if a site is slow, I'll assume the content sucks too, and click away. (Sorry, I can't help it.)

That's why you should run this simple test:

Is Your WordPress Blog Slower Than You Think? (And How to Fix It)

Talk soon,

Jon

PS. If your peeps would find this one useful, please share it. Thanks, you guys rock!

(Note: If you're wondering why you got this email, you subscribed to get one of the following: Headline Hacks, training on guest blogging, or post updates to Boost Blog Traffic. If you'd rather I didn't email you, click here to unsubscribe, although I'll admit it might hurt my feelings. I'm a delicate little rosebud. :-)



If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

Boost Blog Traffic, Inc. PO Box 1077 Ojai, California 93024 United States (877) 870-6957

No comments:

Post a Comment