Monday, February 22, 2016

[ENCORE] How to Make $500 per Post Writing for Popular Blogs

Well, I'll be damned. Take a look at this:

[Image: screenshot from GoToWebinar]

Last week, we had over 2,500 people register for my webinar about how to make $500 per post writing for popular blogs.

And only sent one email promoting it.

Crazy, right?

Well, here's the thing…

I had so much fun with everyone, I decided to do the whole thing again.

Not some automated replay, either. I'm doing a "live encore" performance. :-)

On the encore, you'll get the exact same experience, including…

 * A step-by-step walk-through of the entire process of making $500 on your posts, even if you're a beginner in a totally different niche

 * Real-life examples of people other than me doing it successfully

 * Live Q&A at the end where I'll answer any questions you have about the strategy

Better yet, I'm doing the encore on a different day and time. So, hopefully it'll be easier for you to attend this one.

Click here to get all the details

Talk soon,

Jon

PS: There will be no recording, just like last time. Weird, I know. One day I'll explain why, but for now, it'll have to remain a mystery. ;-)

(Note: you're getting this because you signed up for info about getting published at The Huffington Post, information about guest blogging, Headline Hacks, SeriousBloggersOnly.com, or updates from BoostBlogTraffic.com. If you no longer wish to receive our emails you can opt out below.)



If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

Boost Blog Traffic, Inc. PO Box 1077 Ojai, California 93024 United States (877) 870-6957

No comments:

Post a Comment