Thursday, February 4, 2016

New post: 7 Emails You Should Send Your Subscribers (But Probably Don't)

Most bloggers only send one type of email to their subscribers: the "Hey - check out my new post!" email.

But that's a missed opportunity. In fact, it's more like seven missed opportunities:

7 Emails You Should Send Your Subscribers (But Probably Don't)

Talk soon,

Jon

PS. Remember to share this with your peeps if you like it. That makes my day. :-)

(Note: If you're wondering why you got this email, you subscribed to get one of the following: Headline Hacks, training on guest blogging, or post updates to Boost Blog Traffic. If you'd rather I didn't email you, you can unsubscribe below, although I'll admit it might hurt my feelings. I'm a delicate little rosebud. :-)



If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

Boost Blog Traffic, Inc. PO Box 1077 Ojai, California 93024 United States (877) 870-6957

No comments:

Post a Comment