Thursday, June 16, 2016

[RESEND] Seriously, you need to see this.

Hey there. Just wanted to check with you...

According to my fancy email system, you didn't open the email I fired over to you yesterday.

First off, no big deal. I'm sure you were just busy.

There's also a possibility you DID open the email, but the email system didn't catch it, so now you're getting this for the second time.

If that's the case, I apologize. I blame the government. Or maybe Microsoft.

Whichever you hate most. ;-)

But I also wanted to make sure you got this. If you're trying to increase your traffic, it's maybe the most important email I've ever sent you.

Take a look below...


[ BEGIN RESEND ]

--------------------------------------------

Hey there,

Take a look at this screenshot from Google Analytics:

Traffic Stats
Crazy, right?

56,334 users. 101,598 total page views.

And here's the shocker...

This is a brand new blog...

started by a newbie...

in a boring, stodgy niche (personal finance).

He had no connections.

He spent zero money on advertising.

He'd never written about the topic before. Ever.

And yet he managed to get 56K visitors in 60 days starting from SCRATCH.

How? Who was he? What was the blog?

We'll get to all that shortly.

Point is...

Everybody who tells you that you need to be patient while your traffic builds is FULL OF SHIT.

The truth?

If you know what you're doing, you can go from nothing to hundreds or even thousands of visitors per day within a few months.

"But Jon," you say. "That's precisely the problem! I have no idea what I'm doing."

Bingo.

And let's be clear...

It's not your fault.

There's an entire industry of "gurus" who make millions from confusing the hell out of you.

One month, they tantalize you with Facebook. The next, it's YouTube. The month after that, they are crowing about Pinterest.

The problem?

They are leaving out the BIG PICTURE.

Nobody tells shows you how all the different tactics fit together into a coherent strategy. You end up jumping from one tactic to the next, wasting your time, never getting anywhere.

The good news...

That stops today.

Today, I'm starting a new "sublist" specifically for Smart Blogger readers who are interested in really and truly understanding traffic.

And you're officially invited to join (it's free).

Just one word of warning...

I'm not going to baby you.

If you're hoping for some easy "hacks" you can implement in a few minutes, then I'm sorry, I'm not your guy.

I'm the guy who tells you the truth.

It's complicated. It's ugly. It's painful.

But it's REAL.

When we're done, you won't be confused. You won't wonder which strategy to follow.

You'll know.

Are you ready for that?

Then "raise your hand" by clicking the link below:

 Click here to get on the traffic sublist

Talk soon,

Jon

PS: Remember screenshot above? For your first lesson, I'm going to tell you the true story of exactly how that happened. Who it was, how they did it, the whole story. Just click the link above to get on the sublist, and you'll get the whole case study for free.





(Note: If you're wondering why you got this email, you subscribed to get one of the following: Headline Hacks, training on guest blogging, or post updates to Smart Blogger (formerly Boost Blog Traffic). If you'd rather I didn't email you, you can click here to unsubscribe, although I'll admit it might hurt my feelings. I'm a delicate little rosebud. :-)



If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

Boost Blog Traffic, Inc. PO Box 1077 Ojai, California 93024 United States (877) 870-6957

No comments:

Post a Comment